Are you a healthcare professional looking for new career opportunities in the vibrant city of Mumbai? The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) in Mumbai offers a wide range of exciting job prospects for individuals in the medical field. In this article, we will explore the various aspects of DMER Mumbai recruitment, including the available positions, eligibility criteria, and the application process. Join us as we delve into the world of opportunities that await you in Mumbai’s thriving healthcare sector.
DMER Mumbai Various Posts Bharti Details
|Department Name||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Recruitment Board||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse and Various Posts|
|No. of posts||5174 Posts|
|Application Process||Online / Offline|
|Exam Mode||Written Exam / Interview|
|Exam Language||HIndi / English / Marathi|
|Place of Employment||Maharashtra|
- Laboratory Assistant – 117 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 180 Posts
- Staff Nurse / Superintendent – 4123 Posts
- Librarian – 13 posts
- Sanitation Inspector – 9 Posts
- Dietitian – 19 Posts
- Druggist – 169 Posts
- Documentalist/Bibliographer – 19 Posts
- Superintendent of Social Services (Medical) – 83 Posts
- Mixer – 10 post
- Occupational Therapist / Occupation Therapist – 7 Posts
- Telephone Operator – 17 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 17 Posts
- Women Superintendent / Warden – 5 Posts
- Library Assistant – 16 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent (Female) – 5 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent (Male) – 3 Posts
- Dungeon Assistant – 10 Posts
- X-Ray Assistant – 24 Posts
- Statistical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Dental Hygienist/ Dental Hygienist – 12 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 20 Posts
- Dental Technician – 6 Posts
- Photographer and Artist – 26 Posts
- Audiometric Technician / Audio Visual Technician – 4 Posts
- Electric Generator Driver / Generator Operator – 6 Posts
- Moldroom Technician – 3 Posts
- Ophthalmology Assistant – 2 Posts
- Dialysis Technician – 8 Posts
- Director of Physical Education / Director of Physical Training – 3 Posts
- Chief Mechanic – 1 Post
- Tailor – 15 Posts
- Assistant Dental Technician – 4 Posts
- Collector – 8 posts
- Blacksmith / Blacksmith – 3 Posts
- Driver – 49 Posts
- Compilation Table – 42 posts
- Home and Forester / Home Guard / Linen Keeper – 16 Posts
- X Ray Technician – 55 Posts
- Carpenter – 13 Posts
- Katari- Ni Jodari/Jodri Mishri/Batchfitter – 7 Posts
- Electricity – 1 post
- Statistical Assistant – 3 Posts
- Senior Clerk – 12 Posts
- Higher Grade Stenographer – 3 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 28 Posts
- Stenographer 37 Posts
No. of Posts
INR 19900-122800/- Per Month.
The age limit of the candidate applying for the recruitment of Staff Nurse and various posts should be between 18-38 years.
If you want to apply for the above posts you must have the following educational qualifications. Candidates must have 10th / Diploma / B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc / Degree (Relevant Subject). For complete information about educational qualification refer official notification.
Now let us see the application fee for this recruitment –
For all other candidates: Rs. 1000/-
For BC/EWS/PWD Candidates: Rs. 900/-
Now let’s see the selection process for this recruitment. The process will continue as written test / interviews, merit list, final selection.
How to Apply for DMER Mumbai Various Posts
If the candidate has read the complete information given above, now let’s see how to apply. The application process is as follows. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job through DMER Mumbai official website https://www.med-edu.in/ from 10.05.2023 to 25.05.2023.
|Starting date of submission of online application||10 May 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||25 May 2023|
|DMER Mumbai Various Posts Application Form|
|DMER Mumbai Various Posts Notification|
|DMER Mumbai Official Website|
Admit Card / Result / Syllabus:
|DMER Mumbai Various Posts Admit Card / Result / Syllabus:|
|DMER Mumbai Various Posts Admit Card|
|DMER Mumbai Various Posts Result|
|DMER Mumbai Various Post Syllabus|
DMER Mumbai About
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research came into existence independently on May 1, 1970. The Directorate manages and controls 67 institutions including 22 Government Medical Colleges, Affiliated Hospitals, 3 Government Dental Colleges in the state. The major duty of this department is to impart undergraduate and postgraduate medical education to the students of Government Medical Colleges and make them socially useful doctors.
Directorate, Medical Education Research,
Government Dental College and Hospital Building,
4th Floor, St George’s Hospital Premises,
PD Mello Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001.
Currently there are 5174 posts.
will be filled from 10.05.2023 to 25.05.2023.
Selection will be based on written test/ walk-in-interview.
Vacancies/Jobs available in DMER Mumbai for Staff Nurse and etc.